kuso::兩個外國人吵架的內容過程

A: Hello!
哈囉
B: Hello?
哈囉
A: Hello!Hello! Did u hear me?
哈囉!聽的到嗎?
B: Who is this?
你是誰?
A: Hey! Turn the (消音)ing TV down!
喂!把你的電視關掉!
B: Who is this? Hello?
你是誰?喂?
A: Hello! It's your neighbor!
喂?我是你鄰居!
B: My member?
我的會員?
A: Your neighbir! You dumb ass!
是你的鄰居!你這個白痴!
B: My neighbor?
我的鄰居?
A: Ya, your neighbor. We want the paper you've been steal.
對!你的鄰居!我要你把偷走的報紙還給我
B: Your peper?
你的胡椒?
A: Ya, my news paper that every morning come to my house, and you come over and bring it to your house.
對!就是每天早上送到我家.又被你拿回你家的那份報紙
B: Your paper?
你的報紙?
A: It's 50 cents everyday, and I pay for the God damn paper!
那份報紙每天要 0.5美金..而且他媽的那是我付的錢!
B: I take your paper?
我拿了你的報紙?
A: Ya, you took my paper(laugh)
對!你拿了我的報紙!(苦笑)
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: I don't know! That's why I call you, I'm trying to find out why you do some like that!
我哪知道為什麼?這就是為什麼我要打給你!我要知道為什麼你要這麼做!
B: Why you know that? Why you know I take it?
為什麼你知道?你怎麼知道是我拿的?
A: Ya, I know you take it. You want me to kick your ass?
我知道是你拿的!你要我扁你嗎
B: Why you know I take it????
為什麼你知道?
A: Ya, you stop take my paper otherwise I'm gonna kick some ass!
對.你最好不要再拿我的報紙.不然我一定要給你好看
B: Oh~~

A: I want you go get the paper right now and read it to me, cos' I don't what's the hell is going on the world because I don't have the freaking paper!
你現在去拿報紙過來唸給我聽.因為我根本不知道外面發生的事.就是因為我沒有這份他媽的報紙!
B: Mother *****er, ***** your mother, bitch!
*****的.操.狗娘養的!
A: Hey! you don't talk to me like that!
喂!不准你這樣對我說話!
B: What's up guy? You wanna trouble, right?
怎樣!你想找麻煩嗎?
A: Ah?
蛤?
B: You trouble, right?%^#&^&#%^*#
你想自找麻煩嗎?我幹@$%@#^!
A: $*@#%&#$^@#
我操操操@#%!@#$&^@
B: Fuck you!
去你的!
A: If you want trouble, I got some trouble right here for you!
如果你要找麻煩.我他媽的這邊倒是有麻煩在等著你!
B: @#$@!^!&!&*
狂訐譙
A: You bring my *****ing paper over here now!
你他媽的給我帶著我的報紙滾過來!
B: Fuck you!@#$!%^@#%&
操你的的的的@#@$#%^#!@$^
A: @#$^#!&**^
繼續訐譙

然後開始亂鬥(笑到翻桌)..超亂..聽不清楚..只聽到兩個在嗆聲
『掛電話..重撥』
B: Hello
(裝KITTY貓的聲音)
A: Hello?
喂?
B: Why do you calling?
你找誰?
A: I know who is this, why you try to change your voice?
我知道你是誰.你幹嘛裝別人的聲音?
B: Why do you calling?
你找誰?
A: I know who is this, I just want my news paper back, on the regular basis, allright?
我知道你是誰.我只是要你還我報紙.在常理上很合理吧?
B: You want your news paper?
你要你的報紙是吧?(換回原來的聲音)
A: Ya, I want my news paper back.
對!我要我的報紙
B: Yeah, then come into my house. and....
好啊..那你自己進來我家拿 
A: No, I'm tired of playing with you, you don't want me in your house, cos' I'll tear you heart.
馬的!我受夠跟你再玩下去了.你不會想要我進你家的.因為我會殺了你
B: You come into my house now!!
你馬上給我進來
A: You want me to come over there?
你要我過去是吧?
B: Yah!!
對!
A: To kick your ass and take my news paper?
要我過去扁你然後拿回我的報紙?
B: Yah!!
對啊!
A: I can be over there, two seconds.
我馬上來.兩秒鐘到!
B: Allright!
來啊!
A: Allright!
來啊!
B: I'l wait for you!
我等你!
A: OK
好啊!
B: Get out, now!
滾出來!現在就出來!
A: OK, ya, let's go!
好啊!來啊!
B: I mean now!
現在就出來啊!
A: OK, you keep the door unlock and I'll walk right in there!
好!你最好不要鎖門.我馬上就進來
B: Let'd come and fight me right now.
現在就過來扁我啊!
A: OK, not fight me, I'm coming over right NOW!
好!我現在就過去扁你
B: Allright, come in!
好啊.過來啊
A: OK! let's go!
來啊
B: Let's go!
你過來啊
A: Let's go!
好啊
B: Come on!
快過來啊
A: Let's get it on!
好啊.我們來解決這件事吧!
B: Allright! Come in!
沒問題.過來啊!
A: Let's get this off right now!
我們現在就把事情解決掉
B: OK!
來啊
A: OK!
沒問題
B: I give you five minutes, if you don't come in, I'll just cal the police.
我給你五分鐘.你再不進來我就叫警察!

分享

相關推薦

女模穿國王的牛仔褲逛紐約 居然都沒被發現直到最後...

一名火辣的女模,如果下半身裸體走在街上,你覺得會有多少人發現呢,答案是只有一名。整人網路團體 Model Pranksters,作出整人大實驗,將女模下半身以人體彩繪方式畫出國王的牛仔褲,維妙維肖的將鉚釘、破壞處以及皺摺重現,並大逛紐約街頭甚至是近距離的搭地鐵,結果居然沒人發現,最後僅有...

上百萬人了看完都笑了...你能忍到第幾張?

我美啦美啦美啦,我醉啦醉啦醉啦! 持久的奮戰,不需要畫眼線了 高手在民間啊動動蛋碎一地 請告訴我你是怎麼穿上的 暴強填空,小內內只想說娃你好油菜啊! 這個是牛魔王的表哥嗎? Hi,daddy! 陳老師和鳳姐在一起後…我徹 一定有人作弊 娃兒還是不能讓他爹帶!! 穿泳裝的性感小姐 寶時...

【JUKSY x Polysh】怎麼差這麼多?!世界各地麥當勞紙杯大比拼

【JUKSY x Polysh,原文在此】當幾何時,我有想像過每每到了世界的另一個角落,也要去吃吃當地的麥當勞!不過,當然最後我沒有把這個想法實踐。因為我總覺得,就算是快餐 fast food,每個地方都有自己的特色,最後我還是選了更具地區風味的食物,而放棄大型連鎖店的分店。 不過,我也總覺得吃不同...